Prodecotech Stride 400 Step-Through Hybrid eBike
The latest in the G Plus Stride series, the Stride 400 is a “power-on-demand” commuter e-bike for all ages. Whether tall or short, the step-through hybrid aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum frame allows for easy mounting and dismounting. Large 700C diameter wheels and various adjustment points promise a smooth and comfortable ride.
You can be assured of years of issue free performance with the combination of pTech’s high-torque 400Watt (600Watt Peak) motor to Samsung’s 36V10.4Ah lithium battery. A quick twist of the throttle and 20 miles-per-hour has never been so much fun. State of the art component’s such as Avid’s hydraulic disc brakes, SRAM’s X7/X4 8 speed gear system and Continental tires to name a few guarantees a Best-In-Class e-bike at a Best-In-Class price. Developed and Built in the USA for the USA e-bike rider, nothing compares.
- 700C Wheel, Step-Through Frame
- 36v 400W Direct Drive Motor in the Rear Wheel
- 25-35 Miles per Charge
- 20 mph Top Speed
- SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- The Stride 400 is equipped with an 8-Speed Drive train utilizing the SRAM X7/X4 shifter and derailluer combo.
- The SRAM X7 shifter uses a twist operation which makes shifting quick and easy.
- The X7 shifter is paired with the X4 derailluer for lightweight construction and excellent performance.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- The 36v 400W direct drive motor allows the rider a top speed of 20mph, the maximum street-legal speed for an electric bike in most states.
- The 400W motor provides plenty of power for climbing hills and commuting around town.
- For running errands, commuting to work or exploring the city, the Stride 400 is a solid choice.
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- 36v 16A motor controller for efficiency and performance.
- Smoothly control your acceleration via the half twist 36v Variable control throttle mounted next to the right grip.
- LCD Display indicating Battery Charge
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- Rigid Cromoly Fork combines smooth-lines and strength.
- Sleek-looking 700C Wheels great for Cruising
- Also available with a MonoShock Suspension fork in the Stride 400 M (link to product page)
CONTINENTAL TOUR TIRES
- 700C x 19mm Double Wall AL Rims wrapped with Continental Tour Ride Tires for All-Around Performance.
- The Tour Ride tires are purposefully designed for high-mileage and with reliable puncture protection which means less time swaping and patching tires and more time riding.
- The tread also allows for enhanced traction while cornering.
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- Carve through your commute with the Stride 400's city handlebar measuring 620mm x 31.8mm x 38R x 38°.
- Pivot the threadless Adjustable Stem (105mm x 31.8mm ) further or closer to the rider to your desired riding position.
- Maintain a strong grip with the Kraton soft rubber grips for protection against slipping plus locking rings to keep the grips in place.