Rebel X 9 Fat Tire Electric Bike
Fat Tire bikes have evolved and electric Fat Tire bikes are taking over. Among the elite Multi-Speed Electric Fat Tire Bicycles, the ProdecoTech Rebel X9 Stands alone. This extraordinary fat tire powerhouse features ProdecoTech’s 5 to 1 Reduction High Torque Planetary Geared Motor w/ 600W (828W Peak) of power. The state-of-the-art NuVinci Continuous Variable N380 Rear Drive Speed Hub allows for seamless 380% high to low speed changes at the twist of a grip. The Rebel’s incredible features included an in-house developed custom Double Crown fork with Thick Solid Alloy dropouts specifically full slotted to spread the fierce torque of the motor’s axle.
The Weather Resistant (IP65) SAMSUNG 50 Cell (18650-29E) down tube battery system is an industry first, fully Silicone Sealed from the inside out, including ports for enhanced water resistance. With all that power and motion, only the best Hydraulic 4-Piston SRAM Guide Brakes have the endurance to stop on a dime over and over when matched to oversized quick cooling 200mm front and 180mm rear Centerline Stainless Steel Disc Rotors. Truvativ Hussefelt, named after the lifting stone in the World’s Strongest Man competition are the natural fit for the Rebel’s component’s such as the handlebar, stem, crankset and pedals. The list goes on with so much attention paid down to the smallest of details. The Rebel X9 is truly a serious and sophisticated work of art designed to help you travel all terrains in style and with confidence.
- 26" x 4.0" Fat Tires for All-Terrain eBike Riding
- 36v 600W Front Geared Motor
- 36v 14.25Ah Downtube Battery
- 20 mph Top Speed
- 18-25 Miles Per Charge
- NuVinci N380 Speed Hub
- Heavy Duty - Double Crown Fork
PREMIUM SAMSUNG® BATTERY
- The Rebel X9 is designed with the 36v 14.25Ah Battery mounted in the downtube of the frame.
- This creates a well-balanced but tough, all-terrain ebike.
- The removable battery takes about 7.1 Hours to fully charge and can take a rider 18-25 miles on a single charge.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes are powerful enough to stop this fat tire ebike in it's tracks.
- The brakes are paired with Avid GS2 180mm rotors in the front and 160mm rear.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- The NuVinci N380 Speed Hub is an internally geared rear hub.
- This continuously variable gearing system allows the rider to change the gear ratio in one continuous motion.
- Just twist the shifter at any time, whether stopped or started, and the gear ratio can be adjustedw within it's 380% range.
- The NuVinci N380 provides and unparalled smooth and effortless riding experience.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- This extraordinary fat tire powerhouse features ProdecoTech’s 5 to 1 Reduction High Torque Planetary Geared Motor w/ 600W (828W Peak) of power.
- The 36v 600W motor provides ample power for this all-terrain ebike.
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- 36v 23A motor controller for optimal efficiency
- Half Twist 36v Variable control throttle for smooth acceleration and control
- The LCD mounted near the right grip shows the remaining battery charge.
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- The rigid, double crown fork is strong enough to handle electric cycling on any off-road terrain.
- This heavy duty fork also enhances the Rebel X9's tough look.
- Wide enough to fit the oversized rims & tires, the Rebel X9 is certainly an aggressive looking fat tire ebike.
PREMIUM FAT TIRES
- The most distinguishing features of the Rebel X9 are the massive fat tires.
- Origin8 Devist-8er UL fat bike tires can handle off-road terrain like rocks, dirt, snow and mud.
- These 26"x4" tires are mounted on SC J93M Oversized 36H rims.
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- The riser handlebars measure 660mm x 31.8mm x 45R x 10°
- The handlebars are mounted to a threadless, forged 7° x 90mm x 31.8mm stem.
- The handlebars are finished off with non-slip, kraton soft-rubber grips and locking rings.