Rebel X Suspension Fat Tire Electric Bike
- 26" x 4.0" Fat Tires for All-Terrain eBike Riding
- 36v 600W Rear Direct Drive Motor
- 36v 14.25Ah Downtube Battery
- 20 mph Top Speed
- 18-25 Miles Per Charge
- Heavy Duty - Double Crown - Suspension Fork
PREMIUM SAMSUNG® BATTERY
- The Rebel X Suspension is designed with the 36v 14.25Ah Battery mounted in the downtube of the frame.
- This creates a well-balanced but tough, all-terrain ebike.
- The removable battery takes about 7.1 Hours to fully charge and can take a rider 18-25 miles on a single charge.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes are powerful enough to stop this fat tire ebike in it's tracks.
- The brakes are paired with Avid GS2 180mm rotors in the front and 160mm rear.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- The Rebel X suspension runs on a single speed system which means no shifter or derailleur.
- The benefit of this type of setup is simplicity and a minimal amount of maintenance which means more time spent on the trails!
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- The Rebel X suspension is powered by a 36v 600W direct drive motor mounted in the rear wheel.
- Direct drive motors operate almost noiselessly versus other geared motors.
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- 36v 23A motor controller for optimal efficiency
- Half Twist 36v Variable control throttle for smooth acceleration and control
- The LCD mounted near the right grip shows the remaining battery charge.
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- The double crown fat suspension fork adds to the Rebel X's ability to conquer rough terrain.
- Not only does it allow for a smoother ride, it's aggressive look suits the Rebel's heavy duty features.
- Top quality components like these make the Rebel X one of the strongest performing fat tire ebikes on the market.
PREMIUM FAT TIRES
- The massive tires are one of the most striking features of this fat tire electric bike.
- Origin8 Devist-8er UL fat bike tires can handle a variety of terrain from rocks to dirt to snow to mud.
- This 26"x4" tire has directional knobs that are great for cornering on off-road terrain.
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- Take control of this big off-road beast and hold on to the Riser handlebars while you power through off-road terrain. 660mm x 31.8mm x 45R x 10°
- The handlebars are mounted to a threadless, forged 7° x 90mm x 31.8mm stem.
- The handlebars are finished off with kraton soft-rubber grips and locking rings.