Stridematic Electric Bike
The Stridematic v5 is a very unique addition to the Stride Step-through Series of electric bikes. The Stridematic is one of Prodecotech's pedal assist electric bikes which utilized a SRAM eMatic 250w motor with a torque sensor. A torque sensor is one method of pedal assist technology which measures the rider's effort while pedaling and uses that measurement to drive a certain amount of power to the motor. This eBike is also equipped with a RockShox suspension fork and disc brakes which makes this eBike an excellent choice for someone looking to ride an American built, pedal assist commuter.
- 26" Wheel - Step Through Frame
- 350W Mid-Drive Motor & Torque Sensor Pedal Assist
- 36v 11.6Ah Samsung Battery
- NuVinci N380 Speed Hub
- Suntour Suspension Fork
- SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
PREMIUM SAMSUNG® BATTERY
- The 36v 11.6Ah battery paired with the Stridematic offers higher capacity than our other models which makes this ebike an excellent choice for commuting.
- Much like our other models the battery is mounted in the rear rack above the rear wheels, allowing for 45lb storage capacity.
POWERFUL SRAM® HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- Prodecotech keeps consistent for our high level of standards in brakes by implementing the SRAM Level Hydraulic disc brakes on the Stridematic, mid-drive, electric bike.
- When travelling at speeds up to 20mph braking quality and performance should not be compromised which is Prodecotech's reason for implementing top-tier braking components in our entire line.
SMOOTH SHIFTING DRIVETRAIN
- The NuVinci N380 Speed Hub is an internally geared rear hub which gives the Stridematic a continuously variable gearing system.
- When this shifter is twisted, whether stopped or moving, and the gear ratio can be adjusted within it's 380% range.
- The NuVinci N380 coupled with the Stridematic's mid-drive motor gives the rider an amazingly smooth and efficient riding experience.
ULTRA DEPENDABLE MOTOR
- The 36v 350W motor is paired with a Torque Sensor pedal assist system.
- Torque sensors operate by providing power based on the force that the rider is applying to the pedals.
- This mid-drive / pedal-assist combination makes the Stridematic electric bike a perfect balance of efficiency and power.
EASY TO USE ELECTRONICS
- The Stridematic uses a 36v motor controller but it is uniquely equipped with a Pedal Assist System (PAS) using a Torque Sensor.
- The torque sensor measure the amount of force exerted by the rider's legs.
- Based on the torque sensor's measurement a certain amount of power is supplied by the 350W Mid-Drive motor.
ELECTRIC BIKE FORK
- The Stridematic is one of the best-equipped ebikes in the Stride Series and this shows when you look at the Suntour NEX e25 suspension fork.
- The Suntour NEX e25 suspension has of travel and has exceptional abilities absorbing rougher bumps and terrain.
- The Stridematic is suited to be one of the most-enjoyable and best-performing bikes for commuting and exploring.
CONTINENTAL TOWN & COUNTRY TIRES
- The ultra-durable Continental Town & Country tires are well known for their longevity and are used by police forces throughout the globe.
- Designed for stability and traction these tires also have great performance on wet terrain.
- The smooth tread surface also has low rolling resistance which provides a noticibly more effortless ride.
HANDLEBAR & STEM
- There are more high-end components right under your nose when riding this ebike.
- The Promax 319 city handlebars measure 610mm x 23.4mm x 40R x 30°.
- Adjust the handlebar position to your liking with the Quill Threaded Promax MQ533 Adjustable Stem, 110mm x 25.4mm.